Kimberly Zsebe photography
Let’s make things clear.
Cas there are way too many false assume.
1. First of all, the author DIDN’T mail this to PJA.
2. Second, yes, it break fandom rule No.1, but I find that to some degree, actors accept their char. slash a lot more than RPS, they sometimes even joke about it with fans.
3. For the very same reason. Patrick was actually very amazed seeing someone who love Suits so much that publish a fan fiction.
I quote what he said “Holy! This is the craziest thing I have ever seen! I mean I’ve been around the world to promote Suits, and this is the craziest thing!! In a good way.”
He love the fan fic, he said he would love to know what’s the story about, he even read the english summary at back and the chapters name. (If you ask me, I think he knows it a slash fanfic.)
He took photos of the cover, the back and content page, said: ” I’m gonna show this to the cast and producer, they would love it.”
4. He didn’t keep the fanfic. , even if he wants to, I don’t dare give him. It’s just don’t seem right, and the book isn’t really in a good shape.
5. In return, he sent a copy of Sea/Land to Lydia to thank her for supporting Suits.
6. I told him that Lydia said thank you after a couple days, he said: “No, thank you, that’s really my honor.”
I am not encouraging people to send him slash fan work. (but definitely fan mails!) I mean, I’m grateful that he didn’t understand chinese. (The fanfic is non-con, but not really NC17)
But at the same time, I would like to let everyone knows that he is such a sweetheart that he appreciate any type of fan support, and this should be a motive for everyone in the fandom.
The cast of ‘Suits’ filming season 3 in Toronto, Nov. 4th, 2013
I DIDN’T MEAN FOR THIS FICTIONAL COUPLE TO TAKE OVER MY LIFE BUT HERE WE ARE